Let Us Help You
What can you tell me about newspaper promotion (The Sun, Daily Mail etc) breaks?
Why haven't I received a confirmation?
Please allow up to 14 days after receiving your initial confirmation from the newspaper company, for your confirmation directly from Butlins to arrive. Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide you with a confirmation before this timescale.
If after 14 days you still haven’t received anything from us, please contact us by email on email@example.com and we’ll send a copy of your confirmation to you.
Once you’ve received your confirmation, you’ll then be able to add any extras like entertainment passes or dining to your booking.
How do I pay my outstanding balance?
All payments must be made online - all you need to do is visit butlins.com/pay. The full balance must be paid 8 weeks before the break start date and for bookings made within 56 days of the break start date, full payment is required.
When does my break start?
You can arrive on resort anytime from 1pm and can start using the facilities straight away. Our check in times vary dependant on the accommodation type that you have booked:
Once you've arrived our team will direct you to where you can check in. You'll be able to access your accommodation from 3pm (or 4pm if you’ve booked Standard or Silver accommodation).
There are lots of ways to make your stay with us extra special and ensure your family makes the most of their time at Butlin's. If you’d like to add or remove extras please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or Live Chat. Don't forget to book early - we wouldn't want you to miss the opportunity as all extras are subject to availability.
- Linen: With action packed days full of entertainment and activities on resort, we know the whole family will need a great night's sleep. We can provide bed linen for everyone in your accommodation for £18. If you'd rather bring your own linen, we'll still provide the pillows and duvets for you.
- Entertainment Passes: Top class entertainment and activities to keep the whole family entertained is the key ingredient of any break. Our entertainment passes will give you access to all of our fantastic live shows on-resort, Splash Waterworld and our Traditional Fairground (you’ll be issued with a wristband on arrival). Entertainment passes cost £20 per person on £9.50 breaks and £30 per person on £15 breaks. These passes are an optional extra, however, access to entertainment will be limited if they are removed from your break and you’ll be issued with a different coloured wristband.
- B-Line Fast Passes: Our B-Line Fast Pass will not only give you priority entry into Splash Waterworld, you will also receive fast track entry into both our show venues (Centre Stage and Reds) 15 minutes before everyone else! You can add a B-line pass from £13.50 per person.
- All Action Passes: Our All Action Pass will give you the opportunity to try something new! Your pass includes activities such as Go Karts, American Pool, Ten Pin Bowling and Adventure Golf. You can add an All Action pass from £20 per person (£22 if you buy on resort).
- Dining plans: We’ve always believed that a family should eat together and eat well; that’s why we’ve put together some handy dining plans which mean you can relax in the knowledge that you’ve got a lovely buffet style breakfast and dinner taken care of, result! Prices start from £19.95 per adult per day and from £10.50 per child per day (based on a Food Court dining plan). Please note that if you’re in an apartment and you book a dining package your accommodation will change to room-only. Take a look at our dining plans.
- Service Charge: The £9.50 or £15 per person cost secures the accommodation for your break. On your confirmation from us, you'll see a Service Charge. This covers all your basic needs (such as lighting and heating) in your accommodation for the duration of your stay. The Service Charge costs £14 per night on £9.50 breaks and £15 per night on £15 breaks. If you book a Room Only accommodation with us, we've got some great news! There will be no Service Charge applied to your break and your confirmation will show this charge deducted as a 'Sun Promotion Discount' in the cost breakdown.
- Peak and Summer Supplements: If you’ve booked for one of our £15 per person breaks, you’ll see a ‘Summer Supplement’ on your booking. You may also see a ‘Peak Supplement’ of £3.50 per person or £6 per person, this is due to a supplement for selected peak breaks.
- Guaranteed Ground Floor: Don't want to carry your pushchair up flights of stairs? We don't blame you! We know that if you have a pushchair you might like to stay on the ground floor, so if you'd like to guarantee ground floor accommodation the good news is that you can pre-book this for £15.
- Are Towels included?
Towels and housekeeping are not included in our Standard or Silver accommodation. You’ll need to bring your own towels, or hire them from the resort Hire Shop when you arrive (£2 per day for 2 bath towels and £3 per day for 4 bath towels - a £10 refundable deposit is required). Don’t forget to pack your towels for swimming too!
Do I need any paperwork?
Haven't printed out your confirmation? No problem! Just bring along your booking reference and some form of ID when you arrive and we'll be happy to help. Alternatively, you can send us an email on email@example.com and we’ll send you a copy.
Can I book a Just For Tots break?
Absolutely! Designed exclusively for families with children under 5, every day has been carefully created to fit in with your tot's routine, including early dining times, ‘drop in’ style activity sessions and repeated entertainment schedules. You’ll need to have at least one child aged 5 or under in your party to book a Just For Tots break.
Can I add extra people/accommodation to my break?
You can add extra guests in the accommodation you’ve already booked as long as it’s within the maximum occupancy of the unit. If you want to add extra guests and need another accommodation unit, it will be at our normal Butlin’s prices and not the promotional pricing from the newspaper offer.
How do I update the guest details for my booking?
Before you arrive on your Butlin's break we’ll need the following information for all of the guests coming with you 56 days before arrival. Please e-mail the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Full address
- Email address
Please be aware that if we do not receive these details by the date required, we’ll be unable to complete your booking and in line with our terms and conditions, your break may need to be cancelled.
What if I need to cancel my break?
If you're unable to make it to your break, we’re unable to make amendments so you’ll need to cancel it. Please email us on email@example.com to cancel your break. Cancellations will be at the loss of at least your deposit and we’re only able to cancel a break when speaking to the lead guest of the booking.
How do I get to resort?
You'll find full directions and lots of information for each of our resorts on our Before You Go section on our website. Simply choose your resort and pop the post code into the sat nav and off you go!
To view The Sun Holidays terms and conditions please click here.